The JetBlue Vacations Insider Experience comes standard with all flight + hotel packages to Aruba, and gives you 24/7 access to our team of locals who know all the ins and outs of the island.
Learn more here.
From resort credits and upgrades to welcome gifts and freebies, you'll enjoy exclusive perks at select resorts in Aruba when you book a JetBlue Vacations package by 3/31/20 and travel by 12/31/20.
Aruba vacation packages
- Very Important Perks!Oranjestad, Aruba - BeachesAmsterdam Manor Beach ResortVIP treatment at this hotel, only for JetBlue Vacations customers: • Free bicycle rental • 50% off breakfast for kids 12 & under • Free dinner for 2 (4 night minimum stay required)
- Very Important Perks!Aruba - Adults OnlyBrickell Bay Beach Club and SpaVIP treatment at this hotel, only for JetBlue Vacations customers: • Free t-shirt for each guest • Free 20-min massage for each guest • Free mini-bar • 1-hr guaranteed late checkout (4 night minimum stay required)
- Palm Beach, ArubaHoliday Inn Resort and Casino Aruba BeachThe Holiday Inn Resort® Aruba-Beach Resort & Casino, is the best beachfront hotel located in Palm Beach, the glamorous and high-rise area of Aruba. Experience a unique atmosphere surrounded by an exotic world of shopping and sizzling nightlife.
- ArubaAruba Marriott Resort and Stellaris CasinoLocated on Palm Beach, this Aruba resort is perfect for your ultimate Aruba vacation. Enjoy comfort and relaxing Aruba accommodations featuring the resort, adult exclusive pool, and the exclusive Tradewinds Club - an upscale hotel-within-a-hotel concept on the top floor of this Aruba resort.
- Aruba - LuxuryThe Ritz-Carlton, ArubaWith its Ritz-Carlton pedigree, an exclusive location on the island's famed Palm Beach and remarkable offerings of dining, wellness and recreation, The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba ushers in a new and highly valued vacation experience to the Caribbean.
- Oranjestad, Aruba - All InclusiveDivi Aruba All InclusiveThe all-inclusive Caribbean resort, located on the sandy beaches in Oranjestad, Aruba, has everything you need to have fun and relax, whether that entails floating around in one of the four freshwater pools, participating in fun games and water sports or dancing the night away to live music.
- Aruba - All InclusiveTamarijn Aruba All InclusiveEscape to paradise where everything is included, from drinks and dining to sunsets over the ocean – hands-down a perfect choice for beach lovers and adventure seekers with all oceanfront rooms and the vibrant culture of Aruba.
- ArubaHyatt Regency Aruba Resort and CasinoLocated on 12 acres of magnificent beachfront property on Aruba's world-renowned Palm Beach. From its sparkling beach to its vibrant casino, Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort, Spa & Casino is the island's premier retreat.
- Oranjestad, Aruba - SpaManchebo Beach Resort and Spa ArubaExperience your own personal Caribbean paradise at this intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating JetBlue Vacations.
- Aruba - BeachHilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and CasinoA picture-perfect holiday at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino. The 15-acre Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino is a sparkling oasis that beckons from the warm, ivory sands of the most expansive and pristine beach in Palm Beach, Aruba.
- Palm Beach, Aruba - All InclusiveBarcelo Aruba, All InclusiveFeel the gentle caress of the trade winds from your private terrace. Bask in the comfort of one of the splendidly appointed rooms. This is the beginning of the day. There's so much to enjoy and it's all included.
- ArubaRenaissance Aruba Resort and CasinoIn the heart of Oranjestad, at the epicenter of excitement – it is our goal to indulge you with a world of discoveries that will inspire your inner artist, audiophile, gourmand, sophisticate, and pleasure-seeker.
- Oranjestad, Aruba - GolfDivi Village Golf and Beach ResortImagine waking up, walking to the beach, and enjoying a day sunbathing on the white sand with the blue waves crashing against the shore. When you vacation at the Divi Village Golf & Beach resort in Aruba, you don’t have to imagine it, because that’s what you can do every day!
- Aruba - All InclusiveRiu Palace Antillas, All Inclusive, Adults OnlyThe Hotel Riu Palace Antillas is located on the shores of Palm Beach, on the island of Aruba, immersed in the most selective Caribbean atmosphere. Its ADULTS ONLY facilities, exclusively for over 18 years or older, are ideal for a fantastic vacation.
- Oranjestad, Aruba - BeachesDivi Dutch Village Beach ResortNestled in a delightful tropical garden dotted with freshwater pools, the Divi Dutch Village Resort is an intimate all-suite resort in the Divi Aruba resort collection. Tucked behind the beachfront Divi Tamarijn Mega Beach Resort and within strolling distance of the Divi Village Beach Resort.
- Oranjestad, Aruba - FamilyHyatt Place Aruba AirportStay a short drive away from Aruba’s famous beaches, like the kid-friendly Baby Beach and the sporty Surfside Beach.
What to do in Aruba
Know before you go:
Passport Required: Yes
Languages Spoken: Dutch, Papiamento, English, Spanish and Portugese
Power: Standard U.S. Plug
Currency: Aruban Florin, and the U.S. Dollar is widely accepted
Transportation: Taxis have fixed rates, the bus system is reliable/affordable and there is always the option to choose a rental car when purchasing your JetBlue Vacations package
A little background
Arikok National Park + Natural Pool
Eagle Beach + Baby Beach
Aruba is home to about 20 beaches. It’s difficult to visit them all, so here are our recommendations:
1) Eagle Beach, which has consistently been noted as one of the world’s top 10 beaches by various magazines and blogs, is known for it’s snow-white sand, clear blue waters and the famously photographed divi tree. Note that this beach is a turtle nesting area so parts may be closed from March-July.
2) Baby Beach, which is located in the southeast end of the island near San Nicholas, is known for its white power sand and extremely shallow waters, making it a perfect beach spot for families and beginner snorkling.