Andaz 5th Avenue is a kaleidoscope of Manhattan style, which you will experience at every turn and in every detail. This chic boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan is quintessential New York City and the perfect place to express your personal style. True to the Andaz concept, Andaz 5th Avenue offers uncomplicated and natural service by people who are passionate about your experience at one of the most unique hotels in New York City.
The Andaz experience begins the moment you arrive through the bronze-colored doors of this midtown Manhattan hotel and greeted by an Andaz Host. Have a drink in the bar downstairs while checking in via handheld PC, or en-route to your loft-style Manhattan hotel room. Enjoy your pace and your style at this distinctive 5th Avenue hotel.
This is a Pet Friendly Hotel - To participate in their Pet Program, inform the hotel that you will have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days prior to your arrival. There is a one time, nonrefundable pet fee of $100 for up to six nights. The Pet Program includes a doggie bed and two bowls.
They look forward to welcoming your traveling canine companions. Please note: Only dogs weighing up to 50 pounds or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted. Enjoy pet designated rooms and easy access to city parks.
Modify your search
- 184 rooms
- New York loft-style guestrooms complement the hotel’s unique design elements
- Travertine marble bathrooms with porcelain foot baths
- Some of the largest guestrooms in New York City from 322 square feet
- 54 spacious suites offer private balconies or landscaped terraces
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary mini bar with non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Unlimited local phone calls
- 24-hour gym
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary safe deposit boxes
The staff at Andaz 5th Avenue is trained to assist and offer guidance to mobility-impaired guests. All public areas of the hotel have been designed and are compliant with ADA rules. The hotel offers wheelchairs and wheelchair accessible public spaces and guestrooms. Accessible features include:
- Roll-in showers
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Portable commode
- Wheelchair accessible doors (except suites)
- Low peepholes, closet poles, towel racks, sink/vanity.
A variety of open spaces with residential furniture and communal tables // a library and den for work, play or relaxation. The opportunity to connect with your world on your laptop or connect with New York through your andaz host.Apartment 2E
6,400 square feet, 593 square meters, flexible studio meeting rooms, dynamic residential-style event space, abundant natural light, open kitchen and stylish bar, landscaped outdoor courtyard, state-of-the- art audiovisual, closets with electronic safes and espresso makers.BUSINESS SERVICES
They know that sometimes work is more inspiring when you can seek solitude in the crowd. The Andaz Lounge at Andaz 5th Avenue features a unique communal workspace complete with power outlets and complimentary Wi-Fi; convivial but private at the same time. Their hosts can help you with printing requests or other business needs.
This hotel’s amenities for business travelers include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Lounge with plug-in stations
- In-room work desks
- Numerous casual spaces for hosting impromptu meetings
- Overnight shoe shine
- Daily Newspaper
- 24 hour access to The Gym
- Turndown service
- Iron & ironing board available upon request