"The Best Value on the Beach!" The Grotto Bay Beach resort sits on a lush tropical estate featuring dramatic caves and acres of woodland preserves along the waters edge in Bailey's Bay. Scattered over 21 acres and sloping down towards the waters edge and three private beaches are 11 brightly colored, cottages in traditional Bermudian architecture overlooking the turquoise waters dotted with small islands.
Notice: Renovation - The Grotto Bay Beach resort is reimagining what tropical modern and traditional Bermuda looks like with a multi-million-dollar expansion of the Great House this Fall/Winter. In addition to the new tropical modern interiors throughout the Great House, the restaurants will be expanded to keep up with the increase in demand, including plans for a rooftop sky bar with endless ocean views. Furthermore, a dedicated meeting room facility will be added. During this time, Grotto Bay will remain open, and anticipate minimal disruption to guests stay since all guestrooms are scattered across the 21-acre property with no guestrooms located in the Great House. The team will continue to offer the 4-star friendly service and award-winning cuisine they are known for with food and beverage services offered at Bayside Grill and Bar during the expansion.
Modify your search
- Three private beaches. Our white sand beach is ideal for both children and adults. Calm, clear waters and an underwater wreck to snorkel.
- Two 500,000 year-old underground caves for exploration and swimming pleasure.
- Outdoor fresh water pool and Jacuzzi
- Complete Water Sports Centre and Dive Shop
- Summer children`s program
- Exercise room
- Game room
- Shuffleboard and children`s playground
- Gift shop
- In-house movies
- Moped rentals
- Guest laundry
- Manager`s Rum Swizzle Party
- Live nightly entertainment
- Tennis courts (2 lighted) with pro shop and resident pro
- Buses to Hamilton and St. Geroges leave from front gate
- Changing room available for guests leaving on late flights
- Fish feed dock - a delight for young and old