Book through December 24, 2019 for stays most nights November 10, 2019 through December 24, 2019.
Book through January 1, 2020 for stays most nights January 1 through April 25, 2020. Book through March 7, 2020 for stays most nights January 2 through April 25, 2020. Plus, receive a $30 Disney Gift card per person when you make it a package that includes a 6-day or longer Theme Park ticket.
Walt Disney World® Resort vacation packages
- Orlando, FL - FamilyDisney's Caribbean Beach ResortFive brightly colored "villages" - each named after a Caribbean island - capture the alluring ambiance of the tropics. This island playground features seven pools and pristine white-sand beaches on the shores of a 45-acre lake.
- Orlando, FL - FamilyDisney's Animal Kingdom LodgeDisney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - An entirely unique Disney experience for you to enjoy just to the west of Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. It's the thrill of staying at a wildlife reserve with animals grazing just beyond your balcony.
- Orlando, FL - FamilyDisney's Grand Floridian Resort & SpaLegendary elegance and lavish decor combine with impeccable service and spectacular views to create exceptional style that pampers guests and responds to every whim. Live lobby entertainment by the Grand Floridian Orchestra, multi-paneled arch windows, turn-of-the-century gas lamps, regal chandeliers and a world-class spa define quintessential luxury at Disney`s flagship Resort Hotel.
- Lake Buena Vista, FL - FamilyDisney's Old Key WestDisney Springs® Resort Area Disney`s Old Key West - Resort welcomes you to a whimsical community of brilliant green landscapes, Victorian themes, and gingerbread accents at this picturesque Key West-themed Resort. Considered among the finest of the Lake Buena Vista hotels, retreat to a pastel-colored vacation villa featuring convenient home amenities like kitchens and living rooms plus all the romance and adventure of turn-of-the-century Key West - nestled among spectacular trees, waterways and lush golf fairways.
- Orlando, FL - FamilyDisney's Pop Century ResortExperience the unforgettable fads of the 1950's through the 1990's all over again. From yo-yo's and Play-Doh® to Rubik's Cube® and roller-blades, this Resort hotel salutes the timeless fashions, catch phrases, toys and dances that captivated the world through the decades.
- Orlando, FLDisney's Art of Animation ResortBe surrounded in the artistry, enchantment and magic of Walt Disney and Disney Pixar movies. Stay at a Disney Resort hotel that invites you to explore the storybook landscapes seen in such classics as Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid.
- Orlando, Florida - FamilyDisney's Coronado SpringsWith a stay at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Lake Buena Vista (Bay Lake), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney's Boardwalk. This family-friendly resort is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
What to do at Walt Disney World® Resort
A little background
Reserve attractions in advance with FastPass+
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ experiences, the number of selections you can make and arrival windows are limited. MagicBands are available to Guests staying at Disney Resort hotels.
Customize your vacation experience
Stay in the middle of the magic
Toy Story Land
Pandora - The World of Avatar
Journey to a distant world where floating mountains defy gravity. Where nature comes alive in a brilliant bioluminescent glow and mystical rivers flow. Where you can fly on the back of a mountain banshee and feel it breathing beneath you. Welcome to Pandora - The World of Avatar.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Come live your very own Star Wars™ story in a whole new land where a galaxy far, far away unfolds all around you. Welcome to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, now open at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Around corners and through back alleys, you can build your own droid and custom lightsaber† and sample the curious concoctions of the local cantina. Then, gather your crew and take control of the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
And, after opening December 5, 2019, find yourself caught in an epic battle between the Resistance and the First Order in Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance—where the incoming laser fire of a towering AT-AT is matched only by the red crackle of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber.
Soon the time will come to live your adventure at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
†Purchase required. Reservations may be required.
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance attraction opens December 5, 2019.
Dine the Disney Way
The place for shopping, dinning & entertainment
- The Landing - A tasty waterside district absolutely overflowing with spectacular flavors.
- Town Center - Unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind flagship stores, and a playful promenade that lets you relax, refresh and reconnect.
- Marketplace - From crystal glass coaches to sportswear with a Disney flair, this is one of the hippest Disney shopping experiences around.
- West Side - Ignite your senses with the sound of applause for world-renowned shows and the tempting aroma of treats to be discovered.