VIP Treatment EXCLUSIVE PERKS!*
That’s Very Important Perks. From resort credits and upgrades to welcome gifts and freebies, you’ll enjoy exclusive perks at our VIP hotels in some of the hottest destinations when you book with JetBlue Vacations. Blackout dates vary by property. Please see below for blackout dates.
- $125 resort credit
* VIP Treatment! - Must book between 10/01/19 - 03/31/20 and all travel must be completed between 10/01/19 - 12/31/20. Four (4) night minimum stay is required. Four (4) day advance purchase required. $125 Food and Beverage Credit is eligible for use at the following the Grand Hyatt food and beverage outlets: 3 Tides Fish House, Blue Note, Café Madeleine, Conch Shack, Da Poke Bowl, Daqs, Drift Pool & Bar, El Jefe, Elixir, Flame to Smoke, H2O, Out Island Bar, The Palms, Regatta Food Hall, Sandy Dog, Shuang Ba, Stix, and T² Cigar Lounge. Applicable on ALL room categories. Inventory availability issued by property. Promotion blackout dates include: 02/16/20, 04/19/20, 12/25/20 - 12/31/20. Offer subject to availability and may change without notice; valid for new bookings only. Additional restrictions apply. See bottom of page for JetBlue Vacations Terms and Conditions.
Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar is located on the pristine Cable Beach along the northern coast of New Providence Island in Nassau, The Bahamas. Conveniently located just 5 miles from Lynden Pindling International Airport, you will quickly arrive to the resort and enjoy the beautiful turquoise water. Downtown Nassau and attractions are within 10 minutes and easily accessible. Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar features 707 contemporary designed guestrooms with a step-out or full balconies, including 102 well appointed suites. Part of the epic endeavor Baha Mar, guests will enjoy the Caribbean’s largest Casino, over 40 restaurants, luxury retail shops, 30,000 sq. ft. spa by ESPA, 18-Hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Design Golf Course, tennis and numerous pools and water activities. All complimented by striking views, authentic Bahamian culture and unparalleled service.
Note: upon check-in hotel requires a credit card for deposit for any incidentals incurred during your stay. A charge of $220/day upfront is made.This daily charge will be placed on hold on your credit card for these incidentals until checkout.
Resort Fees and Service Charges will be collected at the hotel at time of check out - Resort Fee = $30.00 plus tax per room per day. Service Charge = $20.63 per room per day. (All prices are always subject to change.)
- Express check-in kiosks; Web check-in
- In-room dining
- Concierge service
- Business center with administrative services 24 hours
- Multilingual staff
- Valet Laundry Service (fee applies)
- Valet parking $15 per day
- Currency Exchange
- Hyatt Has It Products
- 707 rooms including 85 residences & 17 suites
- Situated on 3,000 feet of white sandy beach
- 1,2,3 Bedroom Residences
- Grand Club Lounge & accommodations
- TPC at Baha Mar 18-hole Golf Course
- Steps from the largest state-of-the-art casino in the Caribbean
- Variety of swimming pools and a Beach Sanctuary filled with local species of birds, fish & more!
- The resort will hold the largest collection of Bahamian art in the country as well as a gallery where local artists will be at work
- 'The Racquet Club', a world-class tennis facility with a choice of clay, hard and grass surface courts
- A destination spa: ESPA at Baha Mar
- 200,000 sq ft of flexible indoor & outdoor event spaces
- 82,000 sq ft Convention, Arts & Entertainment Center: Three ballrooms & 16 breakouts
ESPA at Baha Mar is a stunning space that will allow guests to enjoy true relaxation and escapism through holistic and efficacious treatments, with the option to lounge and delight in glamorous grooming. Even the most well-traveled spa savvy client will be surprised and delighted by ESPA’s offerings.